Floor Pillow by Leanne Prouse
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
© Sixth&Spring Books
Description from Knitting at Home:
Intarsia and embroidered floor pillow.
- A circular needle is used to hold the large number of stitches. Rows are worked back and forth, not in rounds
- Diagram for pattern placement and color changes is provided.
- Embroidery guide is provided.
- Embroidery is done separately from the intarsia knitting.
- Embroidery yarn colors are listed under Additional Yarn Information below.
Additional Yarn Information:
- color A: Ella Rae CLASSIC No. 59; Quantity: 7 (100g balls)
- color 1: Ella Rae CLASSIC No. 139; Quantity: 1 (100g balls)
- color 2: Ella Rae CLASSIC No. 46; Quantity: 1 (100g balls)
- color 3: Ella Rae CLASSIC No. 98; Quantity: 1 (100g balls)
- Colors 1, 2, and 3 are used in chart provided.
- Yarn used for embroidery: color numbers are 56, 78, 80, 98, and 99.
- 1 darning needle
- 1 90cm (35.5 in) pillow insert