Flowers for Hope
I got a ring !!! $1 off from this pattern - I got a ring from the very important person ! I am so excited so not sure what to say. I will do a dollar off sale up to Sat April 22nd in Eastern time USA.
This bottom up, semi-circular shawl was originally made for my sister. Eventually, it became much bigger than I thought. I couldn’t find the right name until a very special person in my life gave it the name. This shawl is for hope; for better future.
- Yarn: I used 2 skeins of MollyGirl Fermata. Used 150g (appx. 660 yard / 603 meter
- Gauge(unblocked) : 16 sts x 24 rows = 4 in / 10 cm in stockinette st.
- 14 + stitch markers.
- Beads (optional) : 6/0 seed beads appx. 460 beads.
- Crochet hook for beads
Skills you need to finish the shawl
- Knit/ purl
- Decrease : k2tog, p2tog, ssk, ssp, s1-k2tog-psso, s2tog-k1-psso, k3tog, sssk
- Increase : yarn over, yarn over twice, Gathered stitch
Knitting with beads - use both pre-strung and add beads on the way.
Chart and written instruction both provided.