Frog Jimmy Amigurumi Toy Animal
This pattern will guide you to crochet a cute little frog as shown on picture.
Pattern also describes how to crochet the jacket, fishing rod and fish.
Size will be approximately 10” (25 cm) tall, made using DK / 8 ply acrylic yarn and hook size G (4 mm)
If you wish to make a taller or smaller version of Jimmy, you can easily use thicker or thinner yarn / crochet hook.
This pattern is also suitable for wool or cotton yarn.
Used stitches : chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, tripple crochet, magic circle, increasing, decreasing
Materials needed :
- Crochet hook size G (4 mm)
- Yarn in the colors green (approx. 80 gr), small amounts of black, brown, blue, white, orange
- Fiberfill stuffing, chenille wire, safety eyes 9 mm
- Stitch markers, tapestry needle, pins, white sewing thread
Skill level : advanced beginner
Gauge is not important for this pattern, just crochet tight enough so your stuffing will not show through the stitches.
If you like this design, check out my Ravelry store for more !
Pattern is my own original design, described in English, using US terminology.
• English version (US terms) of the pattern (PDF) is available as an instand download after received payment. There is also a printer friendly version included.