G. Snood スヌード by Keiko Okamoto (岡本啓子)
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
G. Snood スヌード
This pattern is available from tezukuritown.com for ¥200.
For help using the Tezukuritown website, please visit the Japanese Knitting & Crochet group.
- Yarn: 180g (338m) of Puppy Soft Donegal = 5 skeins
- Needles: Japanese size 10 (5.1mm)
- Use a provisional crochet chain cast-on. (see p.76)
- After working one knit row, make one full twist before joining in the round -- see photos. (This is not a moebius which is made with a half twist.)
- Complete the knitting and bind off.
- Pick up stitches from the provisional cast-on edge. Bind off knitwise.