Experience Level: Advanced Beginner.
Size: Women’s small (medium, large) – 7.25 (8.25, 9.25)” leg circumference. Sample sock shown in medium.
• 1 skein Brooklyn Handspun Signature (480yds, 4oz), color Pumpkin Pie, or similar fingering weight yarn.
• 1 set of size US0 (2.0mm) double point knitting needles (or size required for gauge)
• US12 (1.0mm) or smaller crochet hook for placing beads (Optional)
• Approximately 150 size 6 or size 8 seed beads (Optional)
Gauge: 9 sts/inch in stockinette stitch
• This pattern will show best when knit firmly in a solid or semi-solid yarn.
• Additional sizes can be achieved by knitting the sock at 8 or 8.5 sts/inch with a slightly heavier fingering weight yarn than used for the sample sock. For example, the smallest size sock at 8 sts/inch gives you an 8” leg circumference.
In the interest of helping all the folks that were having trouble downloading clues 3 and 4 in Internet Explorer, I have replaced the clues with a complete pattern. Hopefully this is helpful! Feel free to PM me, though, if, for some reason, you need the clues.