Round 3 of Hexagon Motif says “DC in 4 SC” when it should read “DC in 4 DC”
Gorgeous blanket - Available in my shop as a completed item - This listing is for the pattern!
You can use this pattern as a springboard to create the blanket to your liking, but it is specified to feature hex motifs with a lace border. Instructions to weave ends, and join as you go are included in this detailed pattern.
Upon purchasing, I will email you this beautiful pattern very quickly.
Here are some great features:
1) Fifteen-page description/tutorial-style pattern to help you make this blanket
2) Photos detailing the crochet process
3) A personal reading experience; not a cold, industial pattern style
4) 24-hr/day support for your blanket creation process - I am always available and happy to chat!
5) Lifetime pattern updates. If I make any future improvements to the pattern, I’ll email you the freshest copy automatically!
I enjoyed making this pattern a great deal, and I am so pleased to pass it on to you.