Looking for a quick to knit and dazzling accessory for a holiday party? Look no further!
This extra long, sparkly knitted lace cord (with fringe!) is perfect for you (or an amazing gift for a friend).
Only 8 rows of knitting…with many ways of wearing - as a necklace, headband, belt or necktie.
Thanks to Georg-Anne for naming this pattern!
- Gauge is not particularly important
- Length of fringe and cord can be shortened or lengthened
- This yarn is incredibly sparkly and bright - the pictures do not do it justice
- Other novelty yarns may be used, though ones with sequins are the most dramatic
- Cast on using stitch markers will help keep track of the number of sts
- Use a wood or bamboo needle to grip the yarn…it can be a bit slippery at times.