Gold Dust Gypsy
My inspiration for this shawl is Ms. Stevie Nicks. A friend went to a recent concert and told me about the many shawls she wears and that I should design one for her. I’ve been a HUGE fan of Ms. Nicks since the 70’s, so I couldn’t resist! She is the ultimate Gypsy sprinkled with Gold Dust ♥
- Crescent shape and my new favorite twisted stitch (2st cable) edging creates a lovely finish to the top of the shawl.
- Beads are always optional, but really, how can you resist? :)
- Long beaded drippy tips create that flowing fringe appearance of many of Ms. Nicks’ shawls.
- Easy to read charts with accompanying concise written chart instructions (not row by row) to achieve the size and length you prefer.
- Advanced Beginner to Medium Difficulty as there is some easy patterning (knit/purl only) on the WS of the shawl and chart reading is required.
I am always here to help you through every step of the pattern. You are welcome to join us in Kreations by Kristi & Friends.