Summary Diamond lace skirted angel figurine knitting a gold wing. Part of a set of angels.
Additional Yarn Info In Canada, use Coats & Clark “Mercerized” (1000m ball).
Additional Materials Gold-painted wooden cocktail picks for knitting needles, Gold metallic thread for the second wing. Cornstarch, tapestry needle, polyester fiberfill or cotton ball.
Info on full set The full set can be found in Angels: A Knitter’s Dozen or in individual Knitter’s Magazines:
- Knitting Angels with Leaf & Diamond skirt patterns - K 49
- Spinning & Crocheting - K50
- Embroidery & Quilting - K52
- Rug Hooking & Weaving - K53
- Ball-Winding & Skein-holding - K54
- Tree Top with Wide or Narrow Skirt - K56
- Angel’s Bells - K55
1, 5 & 6 skirts are worked top-down. 2, 3, & 4 skirts are worked bottom-up.