Pattern published in 1938.
DELIGHTFUL, ISN’T IT? Worked in tapestry-blue 3-ply fingering wool, with the “veins” of the leaves outlined in brick-red embroidery cotton, this unusual jumper will make instant appeal to all. This Viennese Lace Jumper with its simple embroidered motifs is guaranteed to lighten dull days. THERE’S much to attract you in the beautiful featherweight jumper featured on this page. Note the sleeves - are they not smart? Now glance at the neckline. The trimming consists of small, crocheted flowers, the centre of each filled with hand-worked french knots.
- 9 oz. (ca. 255.1 gram) 3-ply fingering wool
- 1 oz. (ca. 28.3 gram) 2-ply fingering wool or silk for embroidery
- 2 pairs needles, Nos. 9 and 11 (old UK sizes)
- 2 buttons
- 1 medium crochet hook
- Length from top of shoulder: 20 inches (50.8 cm)
- Bust: 36 inches (91.4 cm)
- Length of sleeve seam: 6.5 inches (16.5 cm)