Notes from the designer, Whit’s Knits:
You will be knitting these gloves inside out. So, when you’re knitting the main color, the wrong side (or knit side) will face you. This is so you can knit the whole time instead of having to purl, which lots of people consider slower and/or more difficult.
(1) skein Jade Sapphire’s 6 ply Cashmere,
100% mongolian cashmere “Blood Orange”
(1) skein Blue Sky Alpaca’s Sportweight Alpaca,
100% baby alpaca “Molasses” #541
(1) set of US #4 double pointed needles
(1) set of US #5 double pointed needles
A couple of stitch markers
(2) 13mm buttons
Cashmere Fingerless Gloves pattern also available.
(1) skein Jade Sapphire’s Zageo 6 Ply Cashmere
(1) skein of Blue Sky Alpaca’s Sportweight Alpaca
“Melange” Pumpernickel #814