Hat to Match
- 1 skein of Purl Soho’s Line Weight, 100% merino. Skein shown here in Ballet Pink with the three samples knit in Oyster Gray (Ballet Pink, Storm Gray).
- US #4, 16-inch circular needle
- US #2, 16-inch circular needle
- Set of US #2 double pointed needles
- 5 stitch markers, including one of a different color or type to indicate beginning of round
31 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch on smaller needles
Kid/Teen (Adult Small/Medium, Adult Medium/Large)
- Finished Circumference: 16 1/2 (18 1/2, 20 1/2) inches, un-stretched.
- Finished Height: 9 1/2 (10 3/4, 11 1/4) inches, with directions to modify.
- Ease and Fit: Designed with negative 2 to 3 inches of ease, as well as with extra height at the crown for slouchiness.
For the free pattern for the Long Lovely Mittens shown here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/long-lovely-mittens