Shoot some love into your life with these amigurumi heart arrows. I can think of so many things to do with these!
- Make a quiver full for a friend or loved one
- Give one as a Valentine’s Day gift instead of a boring rose
- Hang them to make a mobile for baby
- Bunch them together to create a cool decoration
- Hang them on the wall as art
And so much more!
Yarn weight, gauge, and hook size aren’t totally important. Make them as big or as little as you want! This is also a great stash buster as it uses so little yarn.