Hearts in the Right Places
“Baby will get all the attention she deserves when she wears this adorably simple cardigan and hat. Easy Blanket Stitch finishes off the edges”
Pattern is rated intermediate (2 beehives). Blanket stitch required for finishing edges.
- 6 months: chest 17”/43cm, finished chest 21”/53.5cm
- 9 months: chest 18”/45.5cm, finished chest 23”/58.5cm
- 12 months: chest 19”/48cm, finished chest 24”/61cm
- 18 months: chest 20.5”/52cm, finished chest 26”/66cm
main colour B: 1 ball for three smaller sizes, 2 balls for largest size.
contrast colour A: 1 ball for smallest size, 2 balls for three larger sizes.
contrast colour C: 1 ball for three smaller sizes, 2 balls for largest size.
6 buttons, 1 stitch holder.
Description - Top up cardigan with long sleeves, collar and 2 patch pockets with Intarsia hearts. Blanket Stitch border around the bottom of the cardigan, collar and sleeves as well as around the pockets.
- 1 ball of each of the three colours: contrast A, contrast C and main B
Description - Hat is knit in 2 pieces and sewn up the sides and across top. It has a turned up brim bordered in Blanket Stitch and a heart on the front.