Hibiscus - Shoulder Drawstring Bag
Treat yourself or your loved one with this gorgeous drawstring bag that you can now make using this easy to follow crochet pattern.
This bag was made using the tapestry crochet technique. If you aren’t already familiar with the process for changing colors in crochet, there is a great tutorial on Carol Ventura’s website I’d like to invite you to look at.
Skill level: Intermediate
Bag measures: 15.4”H x 16.9”W x 12.6”D (39 x 43 x 32 cm)
Strap measures: 1.8”W x 31.5” L (4.5 x 80 cm)
Crochet hook: 2.75mm (US – C)
Suggested yarn: Red Heart Super Soft
Yarn weight: 230 g pink and 270 g teal
* The 7 page pdf file attachment includes:
● Step-by-step instructions
● 1 black and white chart for sides
● 1 Colour-symbol chart for base
● Two additional charts for reference