From the book “Knitted Farm Animals”:
Highland bulls are easily identified by their exceptionally hairy coats, and their long lustrous forelocks; however, their most notable feature are their distinctive, sweeping horns, which are used to dig through thick snow to find vegetation lying underneath.
Project is worked in Light Worsted.
- 280 yards (3 oz, 80g) reddish-brown (A)
- 140yd (1.5 oz/ 40g) brown (B)
- 35 yards (1.5oz, 10g) light brown (C)
- Scrap of black for features
- A pair of size 3 US (3.25mm) needles
- polyester fiberfill
- 2 pipe cleaners
- Straight pins
- tapestry needle
- tweezers for stuffing small parts