Holiday Monster Doll
CROCHET PATTERN ONLY to make your very own Holiday Monster Doll. Pattern includes written instructions and helpful photographs.
Courageous beginner through experienced hooker
- Aran weight yarn (heavy worsted) – 155 yards in a green
- Worsted weight yarn – 76 yards in a blue/blue heather
- Worsted weight yarn – 40 yards in red
- Sock yarn – 467 yards in a matching colorway (I used Opal Yarn in Yellow/Denim) – You will only use about 100 yards of this.
- Size 10 crochet cotton in white for the eyes (10 yards) and rainbow or whatever eye color you want (15 yards) -Size 10 crochet cotton in white (or a color that matches your monster) (215 yards)
- Size US D/3 (3.25 mm) crochet hook
- Size US 7 (1.5 mm) steel crochet hook
- Yarn needle and large eyed regular sized sewing needle
- 2 – 12 mm safety eyes
© Knot By Gran’ma - You have permission to use Knot By Gran’ma patterns for commercial use. You can download your pattern as a digital file once payment clears.