Holiday Rat Terrier Ornament
Sign up for the NEWSLETTER!
This is a 4-page PDF pattern to make a RatTerrier Ornament.
Make an adorable Rat Terrier Holiday ornament. Great for gift-giving and decoration. Ornament, Fridgie, or Gift Topper. Erect or Button ears- holiday and rat accents. All scrap yarn.
Includes instructions to make a bow, holly, mistletoe, or pine bough and exclusive tiny rat accents.
Instructions are very detailed and easy to follow. This is for decoration, not a toy, so the assembly is quick and simple.
Detailed instructions given to embroider the facial features so you can begin making one today without shopping for more materials.
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 4 inches tall
MC Magic Circle
Sc single crochet
Slst slip stitch
dc Double Crochet
Sc2tog Single Crochet Two Together
Sc3tog Single Crochet Three Together
BLO Back Loop Only
FLO Front Loop Only
hdc Half Double Crochet
FO Finish Off
• Small amounts of worsted weight yarn in: Green; Black; Brown, Red, Tan, Grays, A: Black (or Dk Brown or Tan or Blue-Gray or other); B: White.
• Tapestry and Embroidery Needles
• Pins for positioning parts for assembly
• Stitch marker
• F hook, Ehook, B hook (or other tiny hook)
• Embroidery floss or split yarn
• Optional: Plastic safety eyes, felt, or fabric paint
You have my permission to sell any items made from this pattern. I encourage you to donate a few of these to your favorite breed charity fund raisers!
Due to the nature of patterns, there can be no refunds. If you need assistance, email only please.