A wrapped stitch motif resembling bundles of wheat is paired with simple lace. Knit using vibrant colors, this comforting shawl is sure to chase away winter blues.
Found an error? Leave a comment! I try to respond as quickly as possible.
Pssst eagle-eyed knitters who spot errors will be rewarded with a free pattern or ebook of their choice ;)
A PDF version of this pattern is available for download on the pattern website.
- Color A: Approximately 196 yards / 179 meters dk weight yarn.
- Color B: Approximately 165 yards / 151 meters dk weight yarn.
- Color C: Approximately 155 yards / 142 meters dk weight yarn.
- Color A: Madelinetosh Tosh DK (225 yards / 205 meters per 115 grams) in Silver Fox
- Color B: Madelinetosh Tosh DK (225 yards / 205 meters per 115 grams) in Button Jar Blue
- Color C: Madelinetosh Tosh DK (225 yards / 205 meters per 115 grams) in Logwood
- Color A: US 6 (4 mm)
- Colors B, C: US 8 (5 mm)
17 sts, 32 rows per 4in/10cm, garter stitch using smallest needle. 14 sts, 28 rows per 4 in/10cm, garter stitch using largest needle
gauge is not absolutely crucial for this project unless you’re running short on yarn