Inca Alpaca Fair Isle Mitts by Robin Melanson
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 90 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
Inca Alpaca Fair Isle Mitts
This pattern is available for free.
SIZE: One Size; Small/Medium (to fit average woman’s hand)
Finished Measurements: 9¼” long, 7¼” hand circumference
Inca Alpaca by Classic Elite (100% alpaca; 50 gram hank = approx 109 yards)
- 1 hank 1116 Natural
- 1 hank 1105 Begonia
- 1 hank 1135 Cala Cala Moss
- 1 hank 1178 Cocoa Needles
- One set of 4 double pointed needles size US 6 (4 mm) Or size to obtain gauge
- One set of double pointed needles size US 4 (3.5 mm)
- Stitch markers
- Waste yarn in contrasting color
- Tapestry needle