Inka, Amigurumi Bendy Doll
This is a PDF pattern for an Amigurumi Doll which I named Inka but of course you can give any name to yours. This pattern provides the following:
- Main Body with or without panties/bikini bottom
- 4 Hair styles (Long and Straight, Straight with bangs, Curly and Afro) and suggestions for variations
- 2 Dresses made using the same yarn & hook as the main body
- 1 Dress made with cotton thread and smaller size hook than the one used for the body
- Bikini top
Inka is quite bendy, you can even tie knots with her arms and legs and in addition she can easily sit without any back support.
Basic knowledge of crochet is required (US terms), at least how to make slip stitch, single / half double / double / triple / double triple crochet stitches, increase and decrease.
MAIN MATERIALS AND TOOLS:
- Acrylic, Cotton or Bamboo yarn in 4-5 colours
- Hook sizes 2.5mm & 1.25mm
- Stuffing material
- Tapestry needle
APPROXIMATE SIZE: approximately 20cm ( 8in) high and 10cm (4in) wide including arms.
- Head’s width and height is 5cm (2in)
- Body’s width is 5cm (2in) & the height is 6cm (2 ½in), excluding arms & legs
- Arms & Legs are 9cm (3 ½in) long
- If you are planning to use a different yarn brand or type, use a hook size at least 0.5mm less than suggested on the yarn label to create tight stitches.
Instructions are written in English and expressed in US crochet terms.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have :)
VERY, VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
By purchasing any four patterns or more in Ravelry you will automatically get the fourth one for free. Simply add four or more patterns to your shopping basket and the least expensive pattern will be, automatically, chosen as a free pattern; for eight patterns the two least expensive becomes free and this goes on. Please note ‘Combos’ are not eligible for this offer as they are already offered at a discount.
PLEASE HAVE IN MIND:
- You may not copy, resell, translate, post on the internet or redistribute (fully or partially) this pattern.
- Mass production and Internet sales of finished items based on this pattern are not allowed. If you are interested in doing so please contact me.
Thanks for looking :)
Blog: Toma Creations