Itsy Bitsy Spider And A Big One
I’m one of those girls how was always fascinated by spiders. So I put my love for spiders and knee high socks into one pattern. The lace pattern is easily memorized and just when knitting knee highs get’s a bit boring the calf is knitted with the large spider on it.
Knitted toe up so you can adjust the calf and foot length to your specific needs while trying on the knee high, explaind in pattern.
Perfect in the spring with a skirt or maybe for your next halloween costume.
For a larger foot and/or claf you may need more yarn, keep in mind when choosing yarn.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Shown in EU 40/ US 9, adjustable
- Shown calf is 12.5 inches, adjustable
- 460 yards (420m) fingering weight sock yarn
- 1 1/2 US (2.5mm) circular needle for magic loop or 1 1/2 US (2.5mm) DPNs for knitting in round
- 0.4 inch (1cm) wide elastic band for the cuffs
- Tapestry needle