Pattern in April 12, 2011 Talking Crochet newsletter version is shown as waist length, with 3/4 sleeves.
The American School of Needlework version, shown on the back cover, is shown as a shorter cropped body, long sleeves.
Designed by Mary Ann Frits, this light, elegant jacket is a classic accessory you can pair with jeans or your favorite little black dress.
Instructions given fit 32- to 34-inch bust (small); changes for 36- to 38-inch bust (medium) and 40- to 42-inch bust (large) are in square brackets.
Finished Garment Measurements:
Bust: 36 inches (small) 40 inches (medium), 44 inches (large)
- Red Heart LusterSheen fine (sport) weight yarn (4 oz/335 yds/113g per skein). Needed skeins per garment size of #0007 vanilla: 3 (small size), 3 (medium size), 4 (large size).
- Sizes D/3/3.25mm, E/4/3.5mm or F/5/3.75mm crochet hooks or sizes needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Size D hook: Motif = 3 inches
- Size E hook: Motif = 3 1/2 inches
- Size F hook: Motif = 4 inches
For small size use D hook; for medium size use E hook; for large size use F hook.
Refer to individual diagrams for placement of Motifs and number of Motifs required for each section of garment.