Joyce and Justin Whale Rug
PROMOTION: Save 20% on any 4 or more IraRott® Patterns purchased together. The discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Our most recent specials and promotions are listed at IraRott.com.
CROCHET LEVEL: Intermediate
SIZE: Approximately 63” (160 cm) across & 40.5” (99 cm) from the top of the head down (including blow spray on top).
FORMAT: PDF, 29 pages, 10.1 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, picot, shell, v-stitch, popcorn stitch, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
• Red Heart Super Saver or any other similar weight yarn (4 / Medium / Worsted); Qty - 6 skeins of Light Periwinkle (approx 2000 yd (1828 m) total); & under 1 skein of additional colors.
• Tapestry needle
• Spray bottle
• Blocking board or interlocking play mat
• Stitch markers (optional)
• Non-Slip Shelf Liner & Velcro hooks (optional for Non-Slip lining)
• 5.5 mm (I)
• 9 mm (M/N)
• 9 dc X 4 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with hook 9 mm (M/N) & 3 strands of yarn held together.
You might also like this matching Whale Pillow Pattern.
Copyright information: IraRott® patterns, images, & graphs are copyrighted, all rights are owned by IraRott Inc. Do not reproduce, share, or resell purchased patterns & featured images without written express permission from IraRott Inc.
Selling finished items: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns; credit to the designer is greatly appreciated (example: Pattern from www.IraRott.com). IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way.