Kara Reversible Cowl
There are two sides to every story, and also to this reversible cowl as well.
First seen on the cover of Creative Knitting Magazine’s Winter 2013 issue,
this pattern incorporates a ring and 3 buttons to create a truly unique design.
20 inches long x 5 1/2 inches high
- Premier Yarns Alpaca Dance (worsted weight; 75% acrylic/25% alpaca; 371 yds/100g per ball): 1 ball each beaver #0012 (MC) and new rust #0002 (CC)
- Size 7 (4.5mm) 24-inch circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- 1 (11/2-inch) plain or decorative ring
- Size E/4 (3.5mm) crochet hook (for covering ring with yarn)
- 6 (1/2-inch) buttons, 3 each of 2 different styles
22 sts and 30 rows = 4 inches/10cm in 1x1 Rib, slightly stretched.
To save time, take time to check gauge.
To order a digital copy of this issue, see: http://www.anniescatalog.com/detail.html?code=AM11208