This super bulky slouch hat is worked top down with graduating stripes; a very quick, simple, and fashionable knit. Designed to be worn with .5-1in of negative ease.
Head Circumference: 19.5(21.5, 23)in/49.5(54.5, 58.5)cm
• 85(95, 105)yds/79(88, 96)m super bulky weight yarn; 60(65, 70)yds/56(60, 64)m for MC; 25(30, 35)yds/23(28, 32)m for CC; shown in Brown Sheep Burly Spun (100% Wool; 132yd/121m per 226g skein); MC: BS115 Oatmeal; 1 skein; CC: BS191 Kiwi; 1 skein
* Needle sizes are recommendations only. Always use needle size necessary to obtain gauge.
• 16-inch US #13/9mm circular needle
• 16-inch US #15/10mm circular needle
• Set US # 15/10mm double pointed needles or long circular needle for magic loop method; use preferred circular knit-
Skills Required: Work in the round (including small circumference), stripes, ribbing
Read more about this design on my website.