This stylish and graceful half-dome style Hat is worked in the round, bottom up. With it’s gentle and flattering garter stitch brim, and it’s delicate bias body, this Hat has plenty of style and stretch.
The pattern is provided in both written and charted format, and in 3 sizes, ranging from 12mths through to adults.
- To fit size: 18 (20, 23) in/ 45.75 (51, 58.5) cm
- Finished size: 14.5 (16.75, 19.25) in/ 36.75 (42.5, 49) cm
- 1 (2, 2) x 50g/125m/137yds The Little Knitting Company Tebe DK
- Set 4mm DPNs
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers as necessary
- Gauge 21sts x 28rows to 10cm/4inches
- Knit and purl stitches
- Knitting in the round
- Increase & decrease techniques
- Bias knitting
PDF file size: 1.3MB, image res. 300DPI
Product code: WW142KKilkanna
Technical editor: Heather Murray
Do you need help with this pattern? We have a specific discussion thread in the Wormhead’s Hats group where you can ask any questions.