Kindle (ipad/laptop/phone) case
A cosy, lined case covered in a pattern of tiny little bobbles. It is very thick and textured. For laptops, kindles, ipads or phones! The instructions are very detailed with lots of photos. The case I make in the instructions is to fit a kindle but general instructions are also given so it can be made any size.
What you will need:
• 3mm hook
• Chunky yarn or thinner yarn (~dk) doubled up.
• Lining material
• 2, 3 (or 4 or more!) buttons of your choice
• Pins (to pin the lining to the case)
• Thread and needle for sewing on the lining and buttons
• Optional – extra wadding/padding to go between the lining and the crochet if you are making a large case, such as for a laptop.
You may sell items you make from this pattern as long as you credit my blog as the source of the pattern and provide a link to the page where the pattern can be purchased.