Cabled fingerless mitts in two lengths - long and short - with slipped stitch honeycomb cuff pattern and contrast color edging.
• Hand Circumference: 5.25(6.25, 7.5)in/13.5(16, 19)cm Wrist
• Circumference: 4.75(6, 7)in/12(15, 18)cm
• Forearm Circumference (long mitts only): 6(7, 8.25) in/15(18, 21)cm
• Long Mitts: MC: 150(175, 200)yds/138(160, 183)m light worsted weight or heavy DK weight yarn; CC: 10yds/9m light worsted weight yarn or heavy DK weight yarn
• Short Mitts: MC: 85(95, 105)yds/78(87, 96)m light worsted weight or heavy DK weight yarn, CC: 10yds/9m light worsted weight yarn or heavy DK weight yarn
• Shown in The Artful Ewe by Heidi (100% Kona Worsted Superwash Merino; 330yd/302m per 5.5oz skein); MC: 1 skein, CC: 1 skein
* Needle sizes are recommendations only. Always use needle size necessary to obtain gauge.
• Set US #4/3.0mm double pointed needles OR US#4/3.0mm 32in or longer circular needle for magic loop method (Use preferred circular knitting method)
• Cable Needle
• Tapestry Needle
• Place Markers
Skill Level: Intermediate
Skills Required: working in the round, cables, increasing, slipped stitches
See it on my website.