Klara - Little Mermaid
‘tis the season :)
welcome to this years Advent calendar and the CAL that’s included behind the windows.
This year we are going to make a little mermaid, following the single windows you can finish at least one little mermaid before Christmas.
Behind every window you will find about 1-2 hours worth of crochet time. If you’re a quick crocheter you can squeeze in a few more mermaids before Christmas, just several at the same time :) and in case you’re busy working, cooking, have the kinds and grown up loved ones to handle too, take your time, step by step we will make a cute little mermaid.
what do I need?
- a non-stretchy yarn and a hook that will give you a nice firm tension
- a second smaller hook will be very handy too, but is not necessary
- some stuffing
- a piece of scrap yarn to serve as a marker
what yarn colors will I need?
- mermaid colors? ^__^ I choose some greens and red as my boyfriends daughter so dearly wants to have an Arielle. I also made one in different shades of blue which looks adorable as well
where will I find the pattern?
- in my advent calendar over at my blog: mygurumi.blogspot.com
I will post new bits of the pattern there. These will link to this page, where I will update the pattern. You will always download the pdf to work on Klara. As I’m not sure if updating a free pattern will automatically notice everyone of you please check my blog for new updates.
when does it start?
- today, the calendar started today and Klara will start Dec 2nd
what’s left to do?
- have fun, join the journey and share the love
in case you run into any errors or difficulties just post at my blog or at my ravelry group, I’ve started a thread over there
crochet hugs, Diana