Knitted Alphabet 3D Block Letters
On sale now! Add it to your Ravelry cart using the link in the upper right corner.
Knit some unique toys for a new baby, a child learning to read, a school group, or anyone else who loves language!
Included in this publication:
* Patterns for all 26 letters A-Z (about 8.5” tall), plus bonus Pi symbol
* Explanations of techniques used and tips for assembly, including colour photos
* Options for varying skill levels
* 51 Pages of knitting fun!
BEFORE PURCHASING THIS PATTERN:
1) Read the license. Purchase of the pattern indicates that you have read the license and accept its terms.
2) This is an intermediate to advanced pattern, depending on the options chosen. You must know the following basic stitches: knit, purl, k2tog, p2tog, ssk, casting on, and binding off. You also must know how to knit in the round (instructions are given for double-pointed needles). You must also be prepared to stitch some pieces together. There are more techniques and stitches used, but they are described thoroughly in the pattern.
Errata have been posted to http://kimberlychapman.com/crafts/knit-patterns-3dalphabet.html.
Coming Soon: patterns for numerals 0 through 9! Sign up for the announcements mailing list at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/kimberlychapman/ to be among the first to know when it is available!