SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
YARN WEIGHT: Aran
One size approx 9.5” wide by 62” long
Featured Yarn: Nimbus by Zitron, 100% organic Merino Wool 109
yds / 50g skein. Shown in #414 (Silver). Seven (7) balls needed.
4.5 mm (approx US 7) 16” circular needle
5.0 mm (approx US 8) 16” circular needle
6.0 mm (approx US 10) 16” circular needle
or sizes needed to obtain gauge
Purse Handles: Jul Designs HR-33 (Madrid) 18” leather purse
handles (shown in Aubergine). Two handles needed.
Additional Notions: Tapestry needle; 11 removable stitch markers;
approx 20 yds of waste yarn or multiple stitch holders.
All yarn and needles distributed by skacel collection, Inc.
1) Waste yarn is used in this pattern to create modified provisional
cast ons and to put stitches on hold. Stitch holders may also be
used to the same effect.
2) Knot the two handles together as shown in Knotting Diagram A.
3) Knot the Stockinette Stitch tether strips to the handle rings as
shown in Knotting Diagram B.
4) Stretch the Stockinette Stitch strips lengthwise to encourage them
to curl and form cords.
5) Each Elongated Stitch (EK) is marked with a removable stitch marker.