Knotting Hill Cloche & Fingerless Mitts
Hat: Woman’s medium
Mitts: Woman’s small (medium, large) Instructions are given for smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When only 1 number is given, it applies to all sizes.
Finished Garment Measurements
Hat circumference: 20 inches, unstretched
Mitt circumference: 6 (6 1/2, 7) inches
- Bijou Basin Ranch Lhasa Wilderness Bijou Spun (sport weight; 75% yak down/25% rayon from bamboo; 180 yds/56g per skein): 2 skeins sage #07
- Size 4 (3.5mm) straight and 16-inch circular needles or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- 2 (5/8-inch) buttons for mitts
- 1 (3/4-inch) button for hat
- Sewing needle and matching thread
24 sts and 32 rnds/rows = 4 inches/10cm in Slip St pat.
To save time, take time to check gauge.