• Size 2, 2.75 mm Double Point Knitting Needles
• Size 3, 3.25 mm Double Point Knitting Needles
• Size 3, 3.25 mm 24” Circular Needle
• 2 skeins malabrigo, Sock, Color: 862 Piedras
• Waste Yarn
• 21 5/8” Buttons (alt. 11 5/8” Buttons)
• Stitch Marker
• Darning Needle
7 sts x 9 rows = 1” x 1” in stockinette stich on size 3 needles
3 – 6 months
• Sleeper is started at the center bottom and worked in the round until the opening starts.
• To make this sleeper more user friendly, consider ignoring every even button hole thereby halving the number of buttons needed. Another option is to ignore the button holes all together and replace with snaps instead.
• Sleeper is made by knitting the body first and then each arm. Stitches that are slipped fromthe top of the body and each arm onto waste yarn are then picked up again and the neck band is knitted on. The arms are then sewn to the body.
• The lace pattern used in the body will give it a fair amount of stretch.