Léontine hooded jacket
Het patroon is nu ook beschikbaar in het Nederlands
Patron dispo en français, anglais ou hollandais.
Léontine, veste à capuche elfique, avec bordure façon tresse de princesse, et poignets ouverts.
Conçue pour être portée près du corps et mettre en valeur vos courbes feminines.
Inclut 5 tailles de XS à XL. Très nombreuses photos en pas-à-pas et tutoriels.
Crochet a totally unique hooded jacket with this well-written, easy-to-follow crochet pattern in digital format (PDF). This e-pattern includes instructions for 5 womens sizes from XS to XL.
Ever dreamed of being this Russian Princess dashing through the snow in your reindeer-pulled sleigh, all bundled up in thick coats with warm and furry trims? This is it!
While I can’t promise the snow, reindeers and sleigh, this warm jacket paired with a simple pair of faded jeans and leather boots will bring you pure joy and happiness each time you wear it.
Braided edgings, long hood and tassel for a taste of fairytale, open wrists to add extra flair.
Choose a darker color for the center section for extra slimming “corset” effect.
Instructions provided up to size XL, tested and approved by real-life crocheters.
Pattern is written with a focus on detailed very EASY TO FOLLOW instructions, even for advanced beginner crocheters. Close-up and step by step pictures help you visualize what you are meant to do for each step.
- sizes XS to XL
- Crocheted top-down in one piece. No seaming.
- Gauge: 15.5 sts and 7.5 rows = 10 cm/4” in dc in front loop
- Aran yarn, such as “Eco+” & “Ecological Wool” by Cascade Yarns as used in photographed sample
- Chart & 2 pages of photo-tutorial for textured edging
- Standard US crochet abbreviations used, with a list of UK equivalents.
- Permission to sell your items made with this pattern, please mention my name & pattern.