Lights Burn Blue
Wear the cuff buttoned up for extra cover when it’s cold, or wear them unbuttoned for a fashionable statement: Lights Burn Blue are stylish either way! Choose some stunning buttons to be the highlight of these winter accessories.
Buttons sourced from My Garage Art.
Sizes: extra smallsmall, medium, large, extra-large, extra-extra-large
To fit Hand Circumference: 5.56.5, 7.75, 8.5, 9.75, 11” with about 10% of ease.
Actual measurements are: 6.97.8, 8.8, 9.7, 10.4, 11.6” circumference
Actual Hand Length: 66.4, 7.3, 7.9, 8.5, 9.3” (May be adjusted by adding more or less length between thumb and hand decreases). Sample Size Medium.
• 1 skein of Dragonfly Fibers Traveller (100% Superwash Merino), 280 yds per 4 oz in Blue Morpho. About 200215, 230, 240, 260, 270 yrds needed total.
In Stockinette: 25.5 sts and 40 rows = 4”/ 10 cm in stockinette, blocked.
In pattern: 23 sts and 48 rows = 4”/10 cm in pattern, blocked.
NEEDLES AND NOTIONS:
• US sizes 3 (3.25 mm) either circular or DPN – whichever needle style is preferred. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge
• Removeable Markers
• Tapestry Needle
• Stitch Holder or Waste Yarn
• 8 Buttons 3/4” diameter, 4 for each glove
• Locking stitch marker, at least 1.
Cuff Stitch Pattern: Knit one row, purl two rows, knit one row, repeat from *
NOTE ON SIZING:
It is best to base the mittens on the hand circumference. Note that cuff is worked widthwise, then sts are picked up along lengthwise edge to make hand.