Lily Blossom Wristlets
Match these wristlets with the Lily Blossom Cowl and you will have a nice ensemble. One skein of each color will be sufficient for both projects.
This pattern will provide you with everything you need to know, as long as you can manage the basics. You will get:
• A general introduction to Double-Face-Made-Easy, which every knitter on every level will be able to follow.
• A charted version of the pattern in the Double-Face-Made-Easy technique.
• Written instructions in the Double-Face-Made-Easy technique.
• A photo tutorial on a provisional cast on that’s easy to remove.
• A photo tutorial on the Italian Cast On method
– a very elastic and beautifully looking cast on,
suitable for wristlets, sleeves, socks, and all other
items that require a cast on, which is stretchy
but not loose.
• A photo tutorial on Double-Face-Made-Easy
• The general stitch showing color A on
the ride side and color B on the wrong side.
• How to switch colors, when the pattern shows stitches
in color B on the right side and in color A on the
• A photo tutorial on how to make increases
• RLI-k – right leaning increase knitwise
• RLI-p – right leaning increase purlwise
• LLI-k – left leaning increase knitwise
• LLI-p – left leaning increase purlwise
• A photo tutorial on how to twist stitches from left to
right or right to left.
• A photo tutorial on a very loose and elastic bind off suitable for wristlets, sleeves, socks, and all other items that require a bind off, which is stretchy but not loose.