The Lindisfarne shawl is reminiscent of the pillars found outside of the Lindisfarne Priory. Although the pillars have started to crumble over time, the distinct zig zag etchings are still visible today.
- Main Color - 1 skein (approx. 400 yds) fingering weight yarn. Shown in: Sassafras Sock – Hiwassee Creek Dyeworks in Lovely Dark & Deep
- Contrasting Color – 1 skein (approx. 150 yds) fingering weight yarn. Shown in: Sassafras Sock – Hiwassee Creek Dyeworks in Fire Pink
- One US5/3.75mm 32” circular needle.
- Thirteen Stitch Markers
- One Tapestry needle
• Shawl can be customized to the desired depth, by increasing the number of chevron rows.
• Pattern is great to use up fingering weight scraps of yarn.
• Pattern knit flat.
• Pattern knit from the bottom of the shawl up.