Little Sailor Baby Blanket
buy it now or visit pattern website
A free version is also available.
• Size 9, 5.5mm 32 inch Circular Knitting Needles
• 9 Skeins Knit Picks, Swish Worsted, Color: White (Color A)
• 7 Skeins Knit Picks, Swish Worsted, Color: Dusk (Color B)
• Cabling Needle
• Darning Needle
• 5 Stitches x 6 Rows = 1 inch x 1 inch in stockinette stitch
• 40” Wide x 40” Tall
• The cast on was done with a long-tail cast on, alternating colors as defined by the pattern. Use which ever cast on works best for you.
• Each color swath was done with its own hank of yarn. This meant less yarn had to be hidden, but most of the time five balls of yarn were in play in a row.
• Be sure to twist yarns between color changes if you use multiple skeins of yarn.
• Stitches outlined in red denote stitch sequences that are repeated in certain situations. Check the written instructions for the correct count.
• Bind off the white stitches in the pattern established. Bind off the blue stitches purl-wise.