Little Sheep in Pajamas
This pattern is copyright by LilikSha ToYs (Lilia Shaevich).
- The patterns are intended for personal use only.
- You can only sell toys made using my patterns if you agree and follow the conditions listed below:
- You bought the pattern yourself and made your own toy.
- If you want to sell your toys you are only authorized to upload and publish photos of the toys you have made yourselves.
- If you publish photos of your toys on the Internet, these photos must be followed by the phrase: “This toy is made using LilikSha ToYs (Lilia Shaevich) pattern.” and the link to my website: http://toy-li.jimdo.com/
- It is forbidden to upload my patterns (in whole or in part) anywhere, unless you get my permission.
- Any publication and demonstration of the toys made using LiikSha ToYs (Lilia Shaevich) patterns on the Internet must be followed by the phrase: “This toy is made using LilikSha ToYs (Lilia Shaevich) pattern.” and a working link to my website: http://toy-li.jimdo.com/
- Any cooperation with craft magazines, publishing houses, websites and blogs, as well as yarn shops and factories is welcomed. If you have any queries you can send me an email. My email address is email@example.com*
- Purple “Babbles” yarn (see below) – this yarn has small pompoms, approx. 2 cm each, and with a little practice you can get a very interesting result.
- Acrylic yarn (100 g / 200 m): white, purple, dark purple, bright-yellow
- For the eyes: a bit of blue and black yarn
- 3 mm(C)crochet hook, polyester, needles, scissors.
ch - chain
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
Starting with a face part, with purple yarn, ch 4, join to form a ring. 6 sc into the ring.
Rnd 1: (2 sc in each sc) around – 12 sc
Rnd 2: (sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc) around – 18 sc
Rnd 3: (sc in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc) around – 24 sc
Rnd 4: (sc in next 3 sc, 2 sc in next sc) around – 30 sc
Rnd 5: (sc in next 4 sc, 2 sc in next sc) around – 36 sc
Rnd 6: (sc in next 5 sc, 2 sc in next sc) around – 42 sc
Rnd 7-14: sc around – 42 sc
Rnd 15: (12 sc, 2 sc together) x 3 times – 39 sc