Lliclla by Helen Hamann
Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 6 projects made from this pattern and much more? create a free account What am I missing?
24”/61cm wide and 52”/132cm long.
Skeins are assumed to be 110 yards/100m each.
- first colour: 4 skeins (example in book is a brown-black: #0410 Oregon)
- second colour: 4 skeins (example in book is an orange-red: #2213 cayenne)
- third colour: 2 skeins (example in book is orange: #2201 sweet potato)
- fourth colour: 2 skeins (example in book is dark brown: #2211 mahogany)
Other materials needed
- a few yards of waste yarn for provisional CO
- tapestry needle