Lotus Heart Socks
Allow yourself to be open to love, empathy, selflessness and devotion while wearing these Anahata (heart chakra) inspired socks.
Yarn courtesy of the lovely Jessica of Zarzuela Fibers.
UPDATE: Version 1.1 is now available for download. (I re-wrote the Medium/Large directions to be simpler and less confusing.) :)
- This pattern will be on sale from May 21 - August 21, 2012 for the Summer of Socks event on Ravelry. If you click on the “buy it now” button, it will automatically give you the $2 discount. Woo-hoo! *
- Pattern will also be available through my SleepyEyes app for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in the last week of June (or hopefully before…sorry, there was an issue with iTunes that needed fixing) for $2.99 and is also easily downloaded from the app to your computer for convenience.
- The socks pictured were knitted using Zarzuela Fibers’ “Light Juniper” and “Anahata” colorways.
- The leafy edging of the sock is knit first and then the leg stitches are picked up along the circumference of the leafy/garter edging.
- This pattern includes both written instructions AND charts for the lace patterns.
- Difficulty: Intermediate/Advanced
In the written instructions of the Lazy Leaf cuff edge two rows should be changed -
Row 6: p10, kfb, k5 (not k6)
Row 7: Sl1, k3, p3, k4, yo, k1, yo, k5 (not k34)