Where do I begin
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do I start
Love Story is a triangle shaped shawl worked from the bottom up. The pattern is worked on the both the wrong and right sides. Pattern includes charts and written directions. If you would like to add beads to your shawl, I include instructions on where to place the beads.
Suggested yarn: Rendezvous Treasure
Technical Editor: Chaitanya Muralidhara
Yardage needed: See Table
Finished Sizes (Relaxed): See Table
Needle: Size 4 US / 3.50 mm circular needle, at least 24” / 60 cm long. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Size 7 US / 4.50 mm circular needle, at least 24” / 60 cm long (optional).
Notions: Tapestry needle, blocking pins, size 14 US / 0.75 mm steel crochet hook for beads (optional), size F / 3.75 mm crochet hook for making nupps (optional), stitch markers 4 pcs, size 6/0 glass seed beads or size 5/0 glass triangle beads (optional).
The Mystery KAL is divided into 6 Clues published every Thursday starting on January 7th, 2016.
1st Clue: January 7th
2nd Clue: January 14th
3rd Clue: January 21th
4th Clue: January 28th
5th Clue: February 4th
6th Clue: February 11th
To participate into “Love Story” Mystery KAL, you can buy the clues only for USD 5,- or the e-book for USD 15,-
Payment by Paypal and delivery by Ravelry, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted.
You can buy ”Love Story” kit from my Etsy store.
For this Kit, your will receive:
- One (1) skein of Rendezvous Treasure (70% Superwash Bluefaced Leicester / 20% Silk / 10% Cashmere) 440 yards/100 gram/skein enough to make Small size (8 Repeats) shawl Note: You need to buy 2 kits to make the Large size (13 Repeats) shawl and 3 kits to make the Extra Large size (16 Repeats) shawl.
- Size 5 Miyuki Triangle beads enough to complete the project.
- Markers (2 pcs).
- Dental floss (1 strand)
- Pattern is NOT INCLUDED in this kit. You need to buy separately.
- The kits are in limited quantity, once sold out, it’s gone.
- For bigger yarn photos, click here.
- Payment by Paypal, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted. Shipping is FREE (please make sure to update your shipping address in Paypal). Please allow 14 - 30 days to reach your hand.
- Latest date to order: November 26th, 2015.
- Once you bought the pattern or the e-book, you’ll receive a notification every time a new clue is uploaded.
- You also need to sign up, and check from time to time for tips, additional information or revision.
- On your Ravelry Project Page: Click photo, then choose slurp from web, copy and paste this link: http://images4.ravelry.com/uploads/lprajogo/331608473/Lov... Use this image as a first photo of your project page.
- To respect the other participants, do not post SPOILER in other thread/forum except the SPOILER thread until 2 weeks after the last clue.
- Use the tag LoveStoryMKAL on Ravelry, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
At the end of the MKAL, the participants will receive a copy of the complete pattern at no additional cost. Pattern is protected by copyright, so participants in the MKAL are required to not distribute copies of the clues or copies of the whole pattern.
Info about the yarn for the Kit:
Fibers: 70% Superwash Bluefaced Leicester / 20% Silk / 10% Cashmere
Yardage/Weight: approx. 440 yards / 100g
Hand Wash/lay flat to dry using bleach-free detergent.
May bleed slightly upon first wash.