Lucy's Diamonds Pullover
Lucy’s Diamonds is a comfortable pullover with a lace motif on the
front. The sweater is worked in the round, from the top down, totally
seamlessly with waist shaping shaping.
Lucy is intended to be worn with 0-5 cm/0-2 inches of negative ease.
The sleeves are designed to fit loosely, especially after the elbow, but
is easy obtain a closer fit with few modifications.
Important note: To work the lace diamond pattern you will need to read charts (different for each size).
All charts are collected in a separate file, for an easier reading and
Sizes XS (S1, S2, M1, M2, L1, L2)
Chest (finished measures): 76 (82, 87, 89, 98, 105, 110) cm/
30 (32, 34, 35, 38, 42, 43) inches
0-5 cm/0-2 inches of negative ease is recommended.
Sample shown XS size worn on 79cm/31” bust
Gauge after blocking:
19 sts & 22 rounds = 10 cm/4 inches in stst on larger needle
- Approx. 730 (820, 935, 980, 1040, 1100, 1150) Yds of heavy Worsted/Aran weight yarn
- 36” / 90cm or longer US8/5mm circular needle
- 36” / 90cm or longer US9/5.5mm circular needle or different size to obtain gauge
- 7 stitch markers (1 in color A, 4 in color B, 2 in color C)
- yarn needle
- waste yarn or stitch holders