Madelines Lace Scarf
Easy yet elegant lace scarf, build of plain and lace sections, ends of the scarf finished with decorative edging.
- pair of straight needles or circular needles – 4mm (US 6)
- lace weight yarn (the grey shawl was knitted with Cashwool by Ice Yarns, 50g/250m per skein, 2.5 skeins used)
The pattern includes:
- written description row-by-row
- 2 charts
- ready-to-print page with enlarged charts
Stitches & techniques:
- knit, purl, k2tog, skk, yo, sl1-k2tog-psso
- pick stitches up along an edge
The scarf is approx.192cm (75.6”) long and 42cm (16.5”) wide after blocking, but the final size depends on the yarn and needles you’ll use.