Pattern provided by Idle Hours Needle Art in Fort Myers, Florida.
- One ball of yarn for each animal.
- Straight needles and one pair of double pointed needles.
- Tapestry needle.
- 2 oz. fiberfill.
- Ribbon for neck.
- Black floss or yarn for eyes and nose.
- Black sparkly thread for Kitty whiskers.
- Pink yarn for Bunny ears and nose.
Pattern description: “This soft, furry yarn insisted on becoming a teddy bear - but not just any teddy bear - and then a cat, and then a bunny. Barbara Boulton’s clever design is knitted as a seamless tube on just two straight needles, making it a magical project indeed, and one that invites many variations.”