Maid Marian Dress
Sophisticated enough for Robin Hood’s leading lady, yet modern enough for any woman of today, this lovely dress
knits up easily and is as comfortable to wear as it is stylish! Put an edgy new twist on the classic cocktail dress by knitting it in a solid color and using beaded yarn for the waistband, or give it a nautical flair by choosing navy and
white! Any way you style it, you’re sure to end up with a dress that will turn heads wherever you go!
Construction: Skirt is knit in the round from the bottom up, then the top is knit separately in two pieces on the bias and seamed together.
Women’s S (M, L). Sample shown is size Small.
Bust: 32 (34, 36) inches
Length: 36 (37, 38) inches from shoulder
- MC Cherry Tree Hill Supersock 4 (4, 5) skeins Slate
- CC1 Cherry Tree Hill Supersock 2 (2, 2) skeins Gypsy Rose
- CC2 Cherry Tree Hill Supersock 1 (1, 1) skein Burgundy
- US 2/2.75mm straight needles
- US 2/2.75mm 24-inch circular needle
- US size 15/10mm 24-inch circular
- 6 stitch markers
- Large eyed, blunt needle
23 sts and 39 rows = 4 inches/10 cm in stockinette stitch
Knitting one of your own? We’d love to have you come join Club Sexy and show us what you’ve got!