Stafford Felted Purse
This stylish, lightly felted handbag features easy double moss patterning, simple decreases and a genius I-cord button closure. Knit in two pieces then seamed together and felted, this pattern is appropriate for beginners. Instructions for how to line your bag with fabric are included in the 3-page PDF.
Approximately 11 inches x 13 inches, excluding handles
- Manos del Uruguay 100% wool, 138 yards per 100 gram skein; color 114 Bramble; 2 skeins
- US 9/5.5 mm straight needles
- 1 pair 6 inch round handles
- 1 1-inch shank button
- Tapestry Needle
- Sharp needle with large eye
- Cable Needle
- 1/2 yard coordinating fabric for lining
- Thread to match fabric
16 sts/20 rows = 4 in/10 cm in non-felted stockinette
Knitting one of these? We’d love to have you come join Club Sexy and show us what you’ve got!