Welcome! You are browsing as a guestWould you like to see 9 projects made from this pattern and much more? join Ravelry now What am I missing?
- 21 sts and 38 rows = 4”/10cm with 5mm needles in garter stitch.
- To fit Chest: 16/18/20” (41/46/51cm)
- Finished Chest: 17/19/21” (43/48/53cm)
- Length from Top of Shoulder: 10.25/11.5/13” (27/29/33cm)
- Sleeve Length: 5/6.25/7.5” (13/17/19cm)
- Width aroound Face: 10.5/12/14: (27/31/36cm)
- Foot Length: 3/4/4.5” (8/10/11cm)
- 2/3/3 50gm Balls
- Stitch Holders
- 4 Buttons
Bonnet and Bootees:
- 1 50gm Ball
- Jacket is worked from bottom up in one piece to armholes. The bodice is knit in stocking stitch with garter stitch feather and fan patterned sleeves and body with buttoned closure and ribbon tie at waist.
- Bonnet is knit from the crown and bootes are knit from the sole on 2 needles.
- Directions are written with no schematics or charts.
- Directions are also given in French.