This pattern includes instructions and photos for two different garments. Suggested yarns are given for the model garments, but are also listed by the generic type and weight.
This pattern uses U.S. crochet terminology.
From the pattern:
This poncho is a “one size fits all” as the mesh stretches to fit many. The length can be adjusted, but the amount of yarn required will change accordingly. Instructions are written for medium/worsted yarn … (OR) super bulky yarn.
Model garment 1 (shown on page 3 in Red Heart TLC Essentials)
- 490 yards (448 meters).
- medium/worsted weight yarn.
- 6.5mm hook.
- Finished size: 25.5 inches (65cm) X 18 inches (45.5cm) high.
- Gauge: 12 double crochet = 4.25 inches (10.75cm).
Model garment 2 (shown on page 1 in Lion Brand Fancy Fur)
- 200 yards (183 meters).
- super bulky weight novelty eyelash yarn.
- 9mm hook.
- Finished size: 25.5 inches (65cm) X 22 inches (56cm) high.
- Gauge: 10 double crochet = 4.25 inches (10.75cm).